Second Adriatic Workshop on Graphs and Probability
Jun 24–Jul 1, 2023
Sumartin, Island Brač, Croatia
At this workshop, a group of 8–12 researchers will work on open problems at the intersection of graph theory, combinatorics, and probability.
After a welcome dinner on Saturday June 24th, the technical program will begin at 9:00 on Sunday with an open problems session at which every attendee is encouraged to present an open problem. Following this, each day will consist of work sessions in the mornings from 9:00–12:00, afternoons from 14:00–18:00 and evenings 19:00–22:00. The workshop ends with a wrap-up session on Friday evening.
Shared accommodation will be arranged by the organizer. Details depend on the final number of confirmed participants.
Code of Conduct
This workshop adopts the recommendations of SafeToC
to help prevent and combat harassment in the Theory of Computing community. All workshop participants must observe the code of conduct reported here
. The SafeToC contacts are the workshop organizers, listed above.
The following people have confirmed their workshop attendance, subject to any constraints imposed by the current covid-19 pandemic:
- Prosenjit Bose (Carleton University, Canada)
- Nicolas Broutin (Sorbonne Université, France)
- Vida Dujmovic (University of Ottawa, Canada)
- John Iacono (Université libre de Bruxelles, Belgium)
- Nina Kamčev (University of Zagreb, Croatia)
- Stefan Langerman (Université libre de Bruxelles, Belgium)
- Gabor Lugosi (Pompeu Fabra University, Spain)
- Piotr Micek (Jagiellonian University, Poland)
- Pat Morin (Carleton University, Canada)
- Bruce Reed (University of Victoria, Canada)
- Liana Yepremyan (Emory University, United States)